The 2020 California Writers Club Literary Review is looking for your best work — fiction, poetry, memoir, and essay, including excerpts from previously published writing — for publication in this year’s issue.
Submissions are open to current members of California Writers Club and will be accepted from December 15, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
Please click here for submission guidelines and full details.
ORDER YOUR NAME TAG TODAY!
- 2” x 3” name badge, gold metal with black embossed lettering, includes club logo and branch name
- Pin or magnet backing available
- (Subsidized) cost to club member: $3.00
- Full replacement cost for lost name badge: $10.00
- Pay at meetings or online here.
- Deadline for orders Dec. 20, 2019
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Sunday, December 8, 2019, 2:00-4:00
CALIFORNIA WRITERS CLUB, SACRAMENTO
- Dinner, Program and Dessert
- No-Host Bar
- Live Music
- Games and Prizes
Old Spaghetti Factory
12401 Folsom Blvd. (Nimbus Winery)
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
- Cost is $25.00 per person (includes entrée, bread, salad, beverage, dessert, tip, and tax).
- Pay by cash, credit card or check at CWC’s regular meetings or by credit card at CWC Tickets (click on “Select an option” for menu choices)
- Payment and registration form must be received by November 29.
- Seating is limited. Register early!
|Spaghetti with meat sauce||@ $25|
|Mizithra cheese and pasta (vegetarian)||@ $25|
|Chicken fettuccini alfredo||@ $25|
|(Gluten-free available upon request.)||TOTAL|