California Writers Club — Sacramento Branch
1925-2015 Celebrating 90 Years
The celebration was Saturday, October 17, 2015!
Click here for details.
Thanks to all for joining us in our festivities!
Watch for photos and video to be posted soon.
Open Mic – Next: Friday, February 12, 2016
- CWC OPEN MIC – TEN MINUTES OF FAME Monthly Open Mic event will be held on the second Friday of the month as usual at Barnes & Noble Birdcage (6111 Sunrise Blvd in Citrus Heights, across from Sunrise Mall). Start time: 7 PM (sign-up begins at 6:45) An opportunity for writers to read their work, […]Read More »
Luncheon – Next: Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Tips For Marketing Your Book Saturday, February 20, 2016 11:00 AM-1:00 PM Saturday, February 20, 2016, the California Writers Club, Sacramento Branch proudly presents Chris Enss at the Luncheon Meeting. Her topic is “Tips For Marketing Your Book”. She is a screenwriter and author of 30 nonfiction books about the frontier, including Entertaining Women: Actresses, […]Read More »
Writers Network – Next: Friday, March 4, 2016
- Five Things You Must Do for a Winning Mindset Friday, March 4, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 11 a.m. On Friday, March 4, 2016, Jenifer Novak Landers, Life Coach and author, will address the CWC Sacramento Branch Writers Network breakfast meeting on “Five Things You Must Do for a Winning Mindset”. Jenifer’s new book is Fully […]Read More »
Contests – Next Deadline: April 1, 2016
- Category: Fiction Length: up to 750 words Eligibility, Entry Fees, and Manuscript Requirements OPEN TO ALL WRITERS Awards and Recognition First Place: $100 Second Place: $50 Third Place: $25 Awards will be presented at the June 2016 California Writers Club, Sacramento Branch Luncheon. Winning stories will be published in a special 2016 edition of the […]Read More »
Special Events – Next: April 2, 2016
- California Writers Club, Sacramento Branch proudly presents Meet To Write Saturday, April 2, 2016 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Marie Callender’s Restaurant, 5525 Sunrise Blvd., Citrus Heights 95610 Spring into action! Let’s meet to write with abandon, together! Join in for a one hour writing session—we share writing tips before and discuss writing results after. […]Read More »