ANNUAL RENEWAL NOTICE 2021-22
California Writers Club, a Non-Profit Organization
Our membership period runs from July 1 to June 30 of each year. Timely renewal ensures your continuing membership in the oldest writing club on the West Coast. Membership offers you:
- Monthly speaker meetings AND monthly informal workshops;
- Access to writing and publishing experts not usually available to local writers;
- Reduced fees to events and seminars;
- Your own biography page on the branch website, providing you with a link for pitches to agents and editors;
- Four quarterly Bulletins from the State CWC;
- Annual copy of California Literary Review;
- Opportunity to apply for stipend to writing conferences;
- Writing community, including critique groups, to help you work toward your goals.
Simple to Renew
A. Send a check for $45 (or $15 for students) to :
P.O. Box 1231
Orangevale, Ca 95662
- Please be sure that your name appears on your check.
- Provide any changes in address, telephone, email, or genre in the past year.
B. Renew online here with a VISA or Mastercard.
Renewals are due by September 30. Late renewals are subject to an extra $20.00 in addition to the $45.00 renewal fee.
Not Yet a Member But Thinking of Joining?
Now is the time to maximize your benefit of membership!
Membership Fee: $45 + One-time Joining Fee $20 = $65
High School/College Students: $15 + One-time Fee $10 = $25
(You may also send an application and a check to the P.O. Box.)