California Writer’s Week
CWC Sacramento is supporting members to do book readings and meet and greet the public.
Come and Support the Following Events, support your fellow writers! Join in the fun!
TAs well as meet the author and book readings, personal book sales will be don through the book stores. Authors will be bringing their books for sale.
Contact Tim Schooley for details (email@example.com)
The list of events:
Monday October 16th – Childrens readings at Barnes & Nobles (authors TBD)
Tuesday October 17th – The Avid Reader 617 2nd St, Davis, CA. 6pm to 8pm.
- Judith Starkston, Priestess of Ishana
- Pete Cruz, No Tears for Dad: My Path to Foregiveness
- Carol Menaker, The Worst Thing We’ve Ever Done
- Lally Pia, The Fortune Teller’s Prophecy
- Edric Cane, Teaching Intuition – Mathematics
Wednesday October 18th – Ruby’s bookstore, 724 Sutter St, Folsom, CA. 5pm to 7pm.
- Cindy Sample, Dying for a Double
- Bernard Wozny, Girl Electric: Twin Falls
- Jenifer Rowe, Unexpected Findings
- Larry Mandelberg, Businesses Don’t Fail – They commit Suicide.
- J. Scott Coatsworth, The Gauntlet Runner
Thursday October 19th – The Avid Reader, 1945 Broadway, Sacramento, CA. 4:30 to 6pm.
- Cheryl Stapp, Rise, Ruin & Restoration: A History of Sutter’s Fort
- Tim Schooley, The Wool Translator
- Kim Edwards, Sacramento Motorcycling: A Capital City Tradition
- Glen Rocky Meyers, Feral Eyes: Book One