California Writer’s Week Review
Many people have asked, “What did CWC Sacramento do during California Writers Week?”
Well, I’ll tell you – We had FUN! Our Writers had FUN! Our Readers had FUN! Even our audience had FUN! If you don’t believe me, check out this video By Chris Hennessey. This was recorded at Avid Reader in Davis.
There were many other locations.
Of course, all our thanks go to Tim Schooley for getting everything organized! (email@example.com)
Thanks to ALL of our readers!
- Judith Starkston, Priestess of Ishana
- Pete Cruz, No Tears for Dad: My Path to Foregiveness
- Carol Menaker, The Worst Thing We’ve Ever Done
- Lally Pia, The Fortune Teller’s Prophecy
- Edric Cane, Teaching Intuition – Mathematics
- Cindy Sample, Dying for a Double
- Bernard Wozny, Girl Electric: Twin Falls
- Jenifer Rowe, Unexpected Findings
- Larry Mandelberg, Businesses Don’t Fail – They commit Suicide.
- J. Scott Coatsworth, The Gauntlet Runner
- Cheryl Stapp, Rise, Ruin & Restoration: A History of Sutter’s Fort
- Tim Schooley, The Wool Translator
- Kim Edwards, Sacramento Motorcycling: A Capital City Tradition
- Kathy Lynne Marshall, Finding Daisy
- Glen Rocky Meyers, Feral Eyes: Book One
- Terri Dorow, reading from Just Lo
- Rosemary Covington, reading from Swimming in Mud
- Bonnie Blue, reading from Finding My Soul: Five Years at the Findhorn Community
- Lynda Smith Hoggan, reading from Our Song: A Memoir of Love and Race
- Sandra Navarro, reading from Cooking With My Ancestors and She Always Wore an Apron
- Mari-Lynne Infantino, reading from The Bird Tattoo Murders