2013 Writing Contest Reminder: Entry deadline is March 30
2013 Writing Contest: Nonfiction Personal Essay
2012 Short, short story contest ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED
CWC-Sacramento 2012 SHORT SHORT STORY CONTEST
NEW Extended submission date: postmark by March 31, 2012
All writers are welcome to enter, whether CWC members or not!
- 750 Word Maximum
- Prizes: 1st – $100 | 2nd – $50 | 3rd – $25
- Cover page: Type your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, title, and word count. Include one cover page for each entry.
- Submit three (3) copies. Entries will not be returned, but authors retain all rights.
- Entry Format: All entries must be typed, double-spaced in black, 12 point Times New Roman font, on one side of 8 1/2″ x 11” white paper. For additional pages, put title on upper left corner and page number on upper right corner. Do not include your name on the entry.
- Entry Fee: $10 for each submission – Enclose a check made payable to CWC, Sacramento Branch.
- Deadline: Postmarked by March 31, 2012
- Winners: Will be announced and published* in the June 2012 edition of Write On! and honored at the June CWC-Sacramento Branch lunch meeting. Winners need not be present to receive their prizes.
- Entries must be unpublished. (This includes all forms physical and electronic that exist now and/or prior to the entry deadline.)
- Submit Entries to: Contest Chair – CWC, Sacramento Branch Writing Contest, P.O. Box 1157, Citrus Heights, CA 95611-1157
- Questions: Contact Liz Allenby. Please include “CWC Short Short Story Contest” in the Subject Line.
*Winners will be asked to provide a digital copy to the newsletter editor.