Marketing and Monetizing: Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors, Speakers and Consultants
Saturday March 19, 2016 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
Saturday, March 19, 2016, the California Writers Club, Sacramento Branch proudly presents Stephanie Chandler at the Luncheon Meeting. Her topic is “Marketing and Monetizing: Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors, Speakers and Consultants.”
Many writers struggle with two major components of their businesses: marketing and revenue generation. In this content-rich presentation, Stephanie shares real-world strategies that you can use to build an audience online and add lucrative revenue streams to your author business.
You will learn how to:
- Choose a niche and establish authority in your field
- Grow your audience online with key foundational components (a professional website, blog and social media presence)
- Leverage powerful tactics including guest blogging, podcasting, video and more
- Create profitable revenue streams from corporate sponsors, online events, member sites and information products
- Work less and earn more (really!)
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been an author for many years, this presentation is jam packed with practical strategies that can help you achieve your goals!
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books. She is also founder and CEO of Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant marketing community for trail-blazing writers. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine.
Visit her websites:
- Monthly Luncheons are open to the public
- Cost is $17 for members, $20 for nonmembers
- The meeting fee includes lunch and beverage
- Cattlemens Restaurant, 12409 Folsom Blvd., Rancho Cordova, CA
The restaurant is located just east of Hazel Ave. at the northeast end of the Nimbus Winery complex along Highway 50. Cattlemens offers CWC a spacious meeting room with free WiFi, quality AV equipment, free off street parking and excellent food.