The typical member profile will include:
- Relevant biographical information
- A summary of books in print and/or other published works, often including links to the works
- Links to social media sites where the author is active
- Links to other relevant websites, e.g. the author’s website, etc.
In order to prevent your email from being harvested by web-crawling robots, we suggest you do not make your email visible to “everyone.”
The goal of the member-profile area is to provide a valuable resource to the club’s authors while maintaining certain content standards recognized by the club. Specifically, the following types of content are prohibited in member profiles:
- Hateful speech
- Exceptionally violent or graphic content
- Any content otherwise deemed objectional
The club reserves the right to remove any content which it determines to be violating this policy. All decisions are at the sole discretion of the California Writers Club – Sacramento Branch President.
By creating a member profile, you are accepting this policy.
Last Update: May 2, 2015