Friday, September 1, 2023
9 – 11 am
CH Cafe & Grill (formally Perko’s)
6215 Sunrise Blvd (just off Greenback)
Bernard Wozny & Alysse Adularia
Why an Author needs a Website and how to Market it.
Attendees will learn about:
- Why do I need a website?
- Do I have to pay to get a website?
- How do I build a website?
- How do I promote my website?
- What is an email list?
- How do I get an email list – & what do I do with it?
- What is a Blog?
- How do I put all this together and manage my website?
- How does marketing fit in with the website?
Both Bernard Wozny and Alysse Adularia are published authors. Bernard has a long-standing history of software and website development. While Alysse has a strong background in marketing. Together they will explain the finer points setting up an author’s website.