Friday, November 3, 2023
9 – 11 am
CH Cafe & Grill
6215 Sunrise Blvd (just off Greenback)
What makes a Great Book Cover?
Attendees will learn about:
- The three most important elements of a book cover.
- Before and after examples of covers.
- Tips on using the cover to its fullest potential.
- Best practices for formatting the interior of a book.
- Typical costs for book cover design and formatting.
Karen A. Phillips has a degree in Applied Art & Design. She has been designing book covers and book formatting for many years. She especially enjoys working with self-published authors. In 2023 she published her debut mystery, A DEADLY COMBO—and yes, she designed the cover.