Saturday, October 1, 2022
Perko’s Cafe Grill
6215 Sunrise Blvd (just off Greenback)
Click the image to watch a short video
Independent Filmmaker, TV Producer, Author, Speaker
Attendees will learn how to:
- incorporate inexpensive, quality filmmaking/video as a way to improve your writing projects
- convert your book into a feature film
- use film/video to get a book deal with a traditional publisher
- employ unique, simple social-media marketing tips to get known
- pre-promote your book during writing to create buzz (e.g., get published in newspaper, misc. publications, TV news appearances)
- motivate yourself to create/write/ perform at your best!
Chris Hennessy is currently writing a memoir book, Touched by Hannah – A man with cancer (Hennessy). His 1 lb. newborn Hannah. And their fight for life.
Since 2019 Chris has had 6 articles published in the Davis Enterprise and Daily Democrat newspapers. He has had 4 award winning films since Oct 2021. His 2000 word memoir, ‘This is What I just Went Through’ will be published early in 2023. And he is currently writing a Yolo YoYo’s feature film for the likes of Netflix/Amazon.