Free Monthly Meeting, 1-hour Zoom presentation
Saturday, July 17, 2021
NOTE EARLIER START TIME
Presentation 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Writing to stimulate, educate and inspire.
Writer, Poet, Artist, Producer
Staajabu will share with us:
- Nourishing the body and mind to be receptive to inspiration.
- The importance of solitude and rest
- Finding quiet amid chaos. You don’t have to go to the mountains.
- Relaxation techniques to enhance visualization
- The benefits of listening, observing, feeling, reaching
Originally from Camden, NJ, Staajabu is a writer, poet, producer and graphic artist. She is best known for performing spoken word with daughter Dr. V.S. Chochezi as Sacramento’s mother/daughter poetry team, “Straight Out Scribes.” Since 1990, they have performed at over 500 events, self-published eight poetry anthologies and produced 2 CDs. “Caledonia’s Daughters”, a small book of sci-fi short stories by Staajabu is their newest work available from Amazon. www.straightoutscribes.com