Sell Your Book to a Publisher
Free Monthly Meeting, 1-hour Zoom presentation
Saturday, November 20, 2021
Presentation 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Sign-in and social time 12:30-1:00
There’s the book you want to write and a book a publisher will buy. Are they the same book?
Here’s what you’ll learn from this presentation:
- What topics are hot and what’s not.
- The quickest way to get an agent or publisher to stop in their tracks.
- The 1 thing to absolutely not do if you are serious about getting a publishing contract.
- Details about your writing that publishers always look for.
- The biggest mistakes authors make.
Randy Peyser edits and ghostwrites books and gets authors book deals with literary agents and
publishers. Books on: Hallmark TV, Oprah Magazine, TIME, The Wall Street Journal and USA Today
Bestseller Lists, and airport bookstores. She is the author of Crappy to Happy; The Power of Miracle
Thinking; and The Write-a-Book Program. www.AuthorOneStop.com.