Simple Strategies to Build An Audience
and Sell More Books
Free Monthly meeting, 1-hour Zoom presentation
Saturday, November 21, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Author and Publisher
Whether you already have one, two, or twenty books to your credit, or you’re working on your first book; this session will introduce you to powerful strategies that will put your author career on the right track for success! This presentation is loaded with real-world examples for fiction and nonfiction authors alike.
Before self-publishing her first book, Stephanie Chandler decided to build an audience online. The success of that effort led to signing several traditional book deals, corporate sponsorships, major media coverage, product sales, and a variety of other opportunities. In this content-rich presentation, she shares proven strategies that you can use to develop a marketing plan to reach your goals.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and attract your ideal audience
- Leverage content marketing tactics to boost website traffic and convert visitors into book buyers
- Generate publicity opportunities online
- Build your mailing list with one powerful strategy
- Save time and simplify your social media activity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. (really!)
- Leverage pre-sales and beta readers to launch your next book
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan and The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers, and NonfictionWritersConference.com, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine.
To join the meeting, click on: