How to Create a Website
That Wins Readers
Website Designer and Indie Author
Free Monthly meeting, 1-hour Zoom presentation
Saturday, August 15, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Whether you’re making or updating your online home, find out how a polished and persuasive website is within your reach.
- When is the right time to create your writer website
- New technology options that simplify both design and maintenance headaches
- Which pages you really need, and why these are fewer than you think
- The biggest mistake that makes your website look dated
- How to maximize a tight website budget
Pauline Wiles is a website designer who guides writers to a crisp, compelling online presence. As an author herself, she noticed others were often overwhelmed by this task. Now, she not only creates elegantly effective websites, but aims to dispel the myths around how difficult a web project should be. See www.paulinewiles.com
To join the meeting, click on: