The New Calling Card: YouTube
Producer, Director, Business Coach
How do you take a written story and transform it into video for others to see? How do you use video clips to promote your writing? Al Gonzalez will present examples of clips that will enhance your platform.
About the speaker:
Al Gonzalez is a “get it done” executive producer, director, business coach, and certified mediator with California Lawyers for the Arts. He has been in the film and television business for over 25 years. Al began his career in radio before becoming a film and TV production-special events technical director-announcer. He has taught Radio and TV production for National Broadcasting. Producer’s Boot Camp Workshop is one of his creations. Al trains Independent producers on how to produce low budget film projects. His 400 hours of media experience – corporate, music videos, documentary, independent feature films, and broadcast television productions – have sent him to nine countries and turned him into a popular speaker at schools and business groups.
- The landscape of YouTube: what it is and where it comes from.
- What is a channel and how does it relate to Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms?
- How to customize your presence on YouTube and other should-knows: ideal length, etc.
11 AM–1:00 PM
Pre-session: 10:15 Talk & Share – “Poem in Your Pocket Day”
Bring a short original poem to share/copies if you like.
Post-session: 1:15 – 2:30 Mastermind Pilot Project
A group of like-minded people will help solve writing & publishing problems.
Click here to download the suggested organizing form.
$15 Members (40% discount)
Lunch included with meeting. Price includes pre- and post-sessions.
Click here for pre-payment by credit card. Please bring your printed receipt with you.*
12409 Folsom Blvd
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
* Ticket good only for the luncheon immediately following the date on the receipt.
- Monthly Luncheons are open to the public
- Cost is $15 for members, $25 for nonmembers
- The meeting fee includes speaker, lunch and beverage
- Cattlemens Restaurant, 12409 Folsom Blvd., Rancho Cordova, CA
The restaurant is located just east of Hazel Ave. at the northeast end of the Nimbus Winery complex along Highway 50. Cattlemens offers CWC a spacious meeting room with free WiFi, quality AV equipment, free off street parking and excellent food.