Using Speaking Gigs to Promote Your Work
Saturday October 15, 2016 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
Author of The Girlfriend Will, Kari Hagensmith, believes that speaking is the ultimate marketing strategy. Come get answers about:
- How to sell your book without being an obnoxious sles representative?
- How an aspiring writer can get a speaking gig, even if not yet published?
- What moves an audience to action?
- Is there a no-fail speaking formula a writer can use to get started?
Learn more about Kari at: TheSecretWeaponInc.com.
Early Bird Session
Come early (10:15 AM) to hear Ted Witt explain How to Create a Sell Sheet for Your Book or Writing.
- Monthly Luncheons are open to the public
- Cost is $15 for members, $20 for nonmembers
- The meeting fee includes lunch and beverage
- Cattlemens Restaurant, 12409 Folsom Blvd., Rancho Cordova, CA
The restaurant is located just east of Hazel Ave. at the northeast end of the Nimbus Winery complex along Highway 50. Cattlemens offers CWC a spacious meeting room with free WiFi, quality AV equipment, free off street parking and excellent food.