November and December 2015
Bring Your Donations to Upcoming Events through the Holiday Social
Contact Mary Martinez, Children’s Book Harvest Coordinator, via Margie Yee Webb at email@example.com
CWC Sacramento Branch is raking in the harvest this year to bring a special gift to the children in the Sacramento area. As writers, we know the greatest gift anyone could give is the joy of reading. Whether a picture-book or traditional rendering, what a warm and fuzzy feeling only a book can bring.
We have selected UC Davis Children’s Hospital to receive this year’s gift. We are asking for your help by donating new and gently used books for preschool through middle-school aged children.
Bring your Children’s Book Donations to any of these Upcoming Events:
- November 6, 2015: Writers Network — IHOP, Rancho Cordova
- November 13, 2015: Open Mic — Barnes & Noble, Citrus Heights
- November 14, 2015: Local Author Event — Folsom Public Library, Folsom
- November 21, 2015: Luncheon Meeting — Cattlemens, Rancho Cordova
- December 4, 2015: Writers Network — IHOP, Rancho Cordova
- December 5, 2015: Holiday Social — Marie Callender’s, Citrus Heights
Please contact Margie Yee Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please use “Book Harvest” in the subject line.