Internet Marketing Strategies for Non-fiction Writers
The California Writers Club Writers Network’s April monthly breakfast meeting will feature Stephanie Chandler.
Friday, April 1, 2011 – 9:00 a.m. – 11 a.m. The public is invited.
CWC membership not required.
The event will be held at the International House of Pancakes (aka: IHOP), 2216 Sunrise Blvd., Rancho Cordova (just north of Highway 50).
For more information, contact group leader, Bob Quinlan – (916) 712-4573
Facts about Stephanie Chandler
- LEAP! 101 Ways to Grow Your Business (2009) Career Press
- The Author’s Guide to Building an Online Platform: Leveraging the Internet to Sell More Books (2008) Quill Press
- From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur: Make Money with Books, eBooks and Information Products (2006) John Wiley & Sons
- The Business Startup Checklist and Planning Guide (2005) Aventine Press
- Has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, Inc.com, BusinessWeek, Wired, More magazine, Sunrise 7 (Australia’s version of The Today Show) and many additional media outlets.
- Has been quoted in or contributed to more than a dozen books including 50 Things Every Guy Should Know How to Do: Celebrity and Expert Advice on Living Large, Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur’s Soul, Small Business Cash Flow, The Weekend Entrepreneur and others.
- Spent a decade in the Silicon Valley before fleeing corporate America to pursue her business and writing goals (and she has never looked back).
- Opened a 2800 square-foot bookstore in Sacramento in 2003. The lessons she learned there sparked her passion for small business and internet marketing and and led to just about everything she is doing now. She sold the store in 2007.
- Founded BusinessInfoGuide.com, a directory of resources for entrepreneurs, in 2004.
- Founded Authority Publishing, a custom publishing and marketing company, in 2008.
- Frequently speaks at business events and on the radio.
- Received a Book of the Year award by Foreword Magazine for her first book: The Business Startup Checklist and Planning Guide.
- Has been studying, using and teaching internet marketing strategies since 2003.
- Resides near Sacramento, California.
- Is a proud working mom who is grateful to have the best of both worlds (a vibrant young son and a fantastic career).