Click here for information about this conference, which takes place on Saturday, April 13th, 2019 in Pleasanton, Ca. Registration begins December 1, 2018.
Planning on submitting a story to the 2019 California Writers Club Literary Review? Click on Polishing Your Prose for tips on how to best perfect your writing. Deadline for submission is November 30, 2018.
CWC – Sacramento Branch
Name Tag Order Form
Name as you wish it to appear:
Method of Payment ($3.00):
Check _____ (Made out to CWC-Sacramento Branch)
2” x 3” name badge, gold metal with black embossed lettering, includes club logo and branch name
Cost to club member: $3.00
Full replacement cost for lost name badge: $10.00
Cash or check only accepted at club meetings, or mail a check and this form to:
4176 Meadow Wood Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Deadline for orders Nov. 30, 2018
[Note: if you print this form from your web browser, be sure to print only the first two pages, otherwise you will get extraneous material & waste paper. 🙂 ]
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Sunday, December 9, 2018, 2:00-4:00
CALIFORNIA WRITERS CLUB, SACRAMENTO
- Dinner, Program and Dessert
- No-Host Bar
- Celtic Music – Live
- Prizes, Games, Books
Old Spaghetti Factory
12401 Folsom Blvd. (Nimbus Winery)
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
- Cost is $25.00 per person (includes entrée, bread, salad, beverage, dessert, tip, and tax).
- Pay by cash, credit card or check at CWC’s regular meetings, or mail check payable to CWC and registration form to this address: CWC, c/0 Larry Mandelberg, 6525 Nordic Ct., Citrus Heights, CA 95610.
- Payment and registration form must be received by November 30.
- Seating is limited. Register early!
|Spaghetti with meat sauce||@ $25|
|Mizithra cheese and pasta (vegetarian)||@ $25|
|Chicken fettuccini alfredo||@ $25|
|(Gluten-free available upon request.)||TOTAL|