Ten Key Scenes That
Frame Up Your Novel
C. S. Lakin
Writing Coach, Editor and Author
You will learn:
- What the 5 major turning points are and where they’re placed in your novel
- How to know exactly where to start your story and how to set up your premise
- What the ten key scenes are that serve as the framework for your novel
- What pinch points are and why you need them
- How to craft those essential twists
- Why your protagonist’s goal is the key to great storytelling
- How to bring out your story’s themes
C.S. Lakin is an award-winning blogger, writing coach, copy editor, and author of more than 30 books (fiction and nonfiction). She teaches workshops around the US, including at many CWCs. Her online school at cslakin.teachable.com has helped more than 1,500 writers master the craft of fiction via her video courses, and she completes more than 200 manuscript critiques a year.
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Registration opens at 1:00 p.m., following the regularly scheduled meeting.
Writing materials, coffee, soda, and snacks will be provided.
Cost: $49/Members, $69/Non Members
Deadline: April 4 or until session is filled. Seating Limited – Register now to ensure a seat!
Click here to register.
Please print and bring your registration receipt to the retreat.