Suzanne Blaney is a multi-award-winning artist and author. One highlight of her career: attending a garden party at Buckingham Palace for members of the Royal Society of the Arts, where she was presented to HRH Prince Philip.
Her art books:
- Little Book About Pastel, a small but comprehensive book on pastel.
- Award-winning Adventure in Color, the Impressionism of Anita Wolff, with forty vibrant illustrations of Anita Wolff’s work.
- Impressionism – the Inspiration and Evolution, will be released in 2018
- Somewhere the Road Turns, a contemporary novel about a young woman struggling against the dictates of her wealthy grandmother when family secrets are revealed and her life is changed forever.
- So the River Flows, Suzanne’s historical romance novel follows a young American woman studying fashion design in Paris as political turbulence grows and Parisians scoff at Hitler’s Nazi party. Jennifer becomes romantically involved with a young Frenchman who disappears after Hitler invades France, lives in Paris under the Nazis until she escapes back to America, then builds a life as a presumed widow, working amidst the heights of Hollywood’s “Golden Radio” era, and ultimately returning to Paris with her work.
Suzanne Blaney’s books are available at Amazon and other outlets.