ANNUAL RENEWAL NOTICE 2018-19
California Writers Club, a Non-Profit Organization
Timely renewal ensures your continuing membership in the oldest writing club on the West Coast. Membership offers you:
- Twenty-one speaker meetings per year;
- Access to writing and publishing experts not usually available to local writers;
- Reduced fees to luncheons and seminars;
- Your own biography page on the branch website, providing you with a link for pitches to agents and editors;
- Four quarterly Bulletins from the State CWC;
- Annual copy of California Literary Review;
- Opportunity to apply for stipend to writing conferences;
- Writing community, including critique groups, to help you work toward your goals.
Simple to Renew
A. Send check to (note new address):
P.O. Box 1231
Orangevale, Ca 95662
- Please be sure that your name appears on your check.
- Provide any changes in address, telephone, email, or genre in the past year.
B. Pay with check or cash at an upcoming meeting. Look for Gini Grossenbacher, First V.P./Membership, or Jerilyn Ring (Jerilyns@me.com), Incoming First V.P./Membership.
An online renewal process is being formulated, but is not yet available for use. Renewals are due by September 5. Late renewals are subject to an extra $20.00 in addition to the $45.00 renewal fee.
Not Yet a Member But Thinking of Joining?
Now is the time to maximize your benefit of membership!
Membership Fee: $45 + One-time Joining Fee $20 = $65
High School/College Students: $25 + One-time Fee $20 = $45
Submit check or cash with application or contact Jerilyn Ring firstname.lastname@example.org