How to Become a Bestselling Indie Author on Amazon
Dr. Cara Gubbins, Author
You will learn to:
* Understand the Amazon algorithm and learn how to make it work for you
• Identify and apply effective keywords for long-term sales
• Choose Amazon categories that maximize sales and rankings
• Set up effective promotions that won’t break the bank
• Take home practical tips to revive your backlist
About the speaker:
Cara became an expert in the Amazon algorithm after studying books and blogs and also taking webinars featuring authors, publishes, and other experts. She spoke with many self-published authors who continue to be successful on Amazon. Then she compiled all the information she had gathered into her a “bestseller” system. She’s tested it on her own books – debuting at #1 in several categories and continuing to sell well months later. The result of Cara’s study is Launch Your Kindle Bestseller – How to Become a Bestselling Indie Author on Amazon, one of her Amazon #1 bestsellers. Cara will share what she knows when she speaks to the California Writers Club on October 20, 2018.
A professional coach whose passion is helping others live their dreams, Cara loves being outside enjoying nature with her family. Cara’s upcoming books include Totem – Finding My Power in the Animal Kingdom – a stirring memoir of love, loss, hope and redemption,
and The Plot Clock: An Easy Step-by-Step System to Outline and Write Your Page-turning Story.
11 AM–1:00 PM
10:15 Early Bird Topic – Micro fiction talk & share
$15 Members (40% discount)
Lunch included with meeting.
12409 Folsom Blvd
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Monthly Luncheons are open to the public
- Cost is $15 for members, $25 for nonmembers
- The meeting fee includes speaker, lunch and beverage
- Cattlemens Restaurant, 12409 Folsom Blvd., Rancho Cordova, CA
The restaurant is located just east of Hazel Ave. at the northeast end of the Nimbus Winery complex along Highway 50. Cattlemens offers CWC a spacious meeting room with free WiFi, quality AV equipment, free off street parking and excellent food.